- Only one winner per household per 30 days.
- Unless otherwise noted, winners must be 18 years old or older
- Employees of Curtis Media Group or respective affiliates,
clients, sponsors, other area media companies, and their
respective families are ineligible to win.
- All prizes must be picked up from Curtis Media Group at our
Burlington Studios during business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30
- Winner must provide photo identification to claim their prize.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by random
drawing or another means deemed appropriate by the station.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” No change or conversion of
prize for cash will be permitted.
- Date and time of promotion can change at anytime due to the
discretion of the general manager and/or promotions department.
- All decisions by station management are final.
- All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs,
title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded
become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win
a prize or prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form
1099 to report their winnings.
- If winner requests for prize to be mailed, station does not
maintain liability for damaged or lost prizes.
- Prizes will be forfeited or reassigned if not claimed within
30 days from date of winning.
- In consideration of our station allowing individuals to
participate in competitions, contestants release station and
associated employees, clients and agencies of any liability for
damages or injuries incurred while participation in any station
radio contest or promotion.
- Contest rules, dates, or prizes may change at any time at the
discretion of general manager.
- In the event that a contest prize becomes unavailable, we
reserve the right to substitute another prize.
- In the case of movie premiers, or like events, admission is
not guaranteed. Admission to these events is on a first-come,
- All contestants give radio station exclusive right to use
their name (s), voice(s) and /or any other likeness for
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any
contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for
station management to disqualify that individual from
participating in all current and future contests as well as
forfeiture of any prizes won by fraudulent means.